Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So it begins...

Well I finally figured out how to make a blog which is extremely exciting to me..... Anyways, my wedding journey has begun (it actually started a while ago I've just been too lazy to make it) and so I shall write about it instead of vent about it 5 billlion times to my friends who love me... I haven't had too many frustrating things occour. So far the biggest catastophe has been getting the wedding date nailed down... I think we have moved past this one though (O: Things I have done so far: DJ and photographer, ceremony and reception sites, bridesmaids and some other little stuff like cake cutter and chapagne flutes (Lenox Outlet... super cheap it's sick)... There is sooo much more that I need to do but still haven't done yet but hopefully I won't freak out or procrastinate..... As far as the rest of my life goes.. Things to look forward to: Graduating with my Masters!!! hopefully a new job, moving in with Greg (scary music in the background), and then the WEDDING!!! HURRAY!!! Other then that life will remain chaotic......

No comments:

Post a Comment