Friday, June 5, 2009

The Last Day of Freedom for a while...

So this whole week has been pretty fun and extremely productive... I took a week off before I start my real adult job because I figured I needed the mental break to switch gears. Greg had left to Miami until Wednesday and so I though I could get a bunch of stuff done around the house (since we pretty much never stay here). 

Monday I painted one room by myself... yes and it is extremely difficult more than you think... I also got errands done that I needed to do and made a request to withdraw my FICA money from UCF its not that much but it could definitely help pay for some wedding stuff. I was very proud of myself but slightly annoyed that I had to send the fax twice especially when I had to pay for the same fax twice...

Tuesday I went shopping with Becca and bought some more work stuff....(I swear I'm slowly spending my first unearned paycheck already) In all fairness I needed closed toes pumps which I got three pairs!!!! lol ..All on sale I might add...After that I lazed around the house

Wednesday Cleaned the house and hung out while Greg came home... went to FOCCUS that night which was actually really cool.. we go again in two weeks to see how compatible we are hahahaha after that we went to go get free floats at Sonics... it was insane ..enough said

Thursday... it was our POTLUCK we made pork loin, funfetti and mini hotdogs.. so many people came and brought food too. It was cool but it was all people who knew each other so there would be no awkwardness .... we had fun... annnddd the LA Lakers won.. I know I live in Orlando but I'm from Miami and love the Heat therefore I have no alliance to Orlando.. also the "candy man" from the Lakers is my soulmate....because he can digest so much candy

Friday... pretty much feel sooo tired but I tried to take the dogs to the dog park because they allow dogs to be unleashed right now...... Other then that just stalking people on facebook and the knot...

No comments:

Post a Comment