Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 1 Work Update

SO I finished my first week of work and I absolutely love my job.. I can't believe it... It is a weird concept to me. I love my team and some of the projects that I am going to be working on with the Coast Guard. I really hope that I can do big things at this place. Although I am an intern, I feel the need to contribute which is good and bad. Bad because the expect us to pretty much absorb everything we can. Not only is my team great, but my boss is too! He reminds me of Christopher Walken... yes Christopher Walken. He has been doing an awesome job helping me feel like I belong and showing me the ropes.. We'll see how the next week goes :) Also... I forgot to mention I am going on a work vacation the first week of July to VA. Crazy, huh? Now... if only I could get over this flying phobia problem I have lol... 

On the brighter side SP and I ran a 5 K today...I did mine in like 27 something... meh... I wish it was 26 something lol lame... Well shows I need to improve a little. Nikki is coming today and I am super excited!!!!! We'll see what the weekend brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment