Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots of Updates and Apologies

SO I am completely aware that I fail as a blogger by not updating regularly... The knot even warns girls about being boring bloggers lol.. Well I shall update everyone on my past few months...

I have quit the UCF Office of Research and have been working the past weeks or so training one of the girls to replace me. I know she is going to do awesome and hope she gets some sort of raise out of it! I felt sad leaving the office but I knew I had to in order to survive as a full fledge adult. They wouldn't be giving me the pay or benefits I will be receiving.... so that made my decision extremely easy...They had a farewell party for me which was really cute with some desserts a really cute slideshow and pins that said "We are going to miss this face around the place". I cried and thanked everyone for everything (: I'll still be going there once a week for bootcamp since its a workout for me too.

I also finally graduated and got my diploma in the mail. I've debated whether or not to bring it over to my new office but I'm not sure yet....

I start my new job in about 4 days.. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. I have really no idea what I will be doing. On the plus side my best friend starts the same day I do and so at least I'll have someone I know there.... which could be a good and bad thing lol... Nav Ar has been so wonderful to me how can I not be excited....

This week I had off and I've been so incredibly productive! I painted a room by myself worked on the yard and the house.. only less than 2 months until Greg moves in and we get settled... finally after 6 years lololol....

Thats about it for now! I'll post a little more about my wedding updates in a bit and some pictures! Gotta run to meet a friend for lunch ......

No comments:

Post a Comment