Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Updates and Pics!

Well my last blog was pretty much an apology and an update on my life in general... Now its time for wedding updates (:

I've got my first venue payment this weekend yikes...... lol

Things I still need to do:
Boys tuxes... gotta push greg a little
Register at one more place
Cake!!!
Limos...
I still need to do a couple of DIY stuff and a couple of other things here and there......

Also.. I think I'm being a fun bride or at least I hope to think so (: 

1 comment:

  1. That little purple "!" really got to me (for the tuxes) when it showed up on my checklist...

    I'm sure I drove Will a bit crazy asking him to call his guys, but we finally did get all the info out to everyone. Everything is falling into place for me, and I'm sure it will for you too :)

    ReplyDelete