Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great trip but... reality strikes

SO I had an awesome trip to St. Louis I got to get my mind off of a lot of stuff that has been weighing me down. Here is an outline of our trip:
Friday: watched a movie and slept scared out of my mind in the basement... we don't have that many in Florida ...
Saturday: 1.5 hour jog, Anheuser Busch Factory, Gus pretzels, St. Louis zoo, break, movie (Vicky Cristina Barcelona or something like that which SUCKED lol) Dave & Busters, and then the chocolate bar (yes girls.. the chocolate bar)
Sunday: Dropped off Carolyn's husband, breakfast, church, St. Charles river shopping and sight seeing, then nap and back home!

Luckily the plane ride there and back wasn't completely awful lol... I got to sit next to some pretty cool people each way. Although I loved the vacation I loved being back home with the dogs and Greg (: Monday was good but I had work and school for the longest class in history lol... Then that night it all started to take a negative turn: I got rejected from the Nav Air prelims because I made an error sending the transcripts... I was devestated because I really thought I had nailed it. Then Tuesday (today) came and holy crap.... I haven't felt this suck in years. I tried going to work and after about 2 hours I realized I couldn't make it. I had a fever, tummy ache that made me not eat the whole day, headache, sore throat and pain from 30 day shred LMAO... Well... after rest, lots of pain and Greg being the best fiancee ever I feel a whole lot better and hopefully will be able to eat tomorrow.... Sorry for the pity party.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment