Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekends... I <3 you!

So this weekend has been pretty exciting.. Thursday (I know I know not the weekend) I got my notification letter from Nav Air which basically lets you know your qualified the job but are now just waiting for an interview.. If I don't get a call by Friday this week I'm basically done with them and need a plan B. That was exciting though to get that letter. Friday was fun! My friend Deana and I went out for a night downtown and went to go watch her friend play in AKA Lounge. When we first got there it was a bit out of my element and so we left to go to Ember. While we were at Embe rwe met Johnny from XL 106.7 and his little brother Ryan whom we love! We hung out with them for a while and made our way back to AKA Lounge. While we there Deana's friend whom we went to go to see acted like a total douche and barely acknowledged us while we there. She was heartbroken and so I told her we should just head out. We did and thank goodness I hated it there lol. That was pretty much our night. Saturday, didn't really do anything but run 4 miles, take Mitzy to doggy class and hang out with Greg. I was pooped cuz I only slept like 6 hours on Friday night. Today I have school stuff to do... which I'm actually doing right now but got side tracked (:... I might be posting pictures later from my trips and my night out this weekend... well see

No comments:

Post a Comment