Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Illness Part 2

So... I'm still sick but I have different symptoms.. Today I have a cold... not only that but I still can't eat very much...This makes me very very sad! I love food and I'm even turning down chocolate. I NEVER turn down chocolate. Hopefully I can go to work tomorrow. I'm still pretty weak and hopefully I have enough food in me to make it tomorrow. Greg rented Madagascar 2 because he knew I wanted to see it... this was major points for him... HOWEVER he yelled at me for not taking AlkaSeltzer Plus yesterday which gives him minus points.. why do you yell at someone who is ill.. Anyways I still love him. Other then I might have a second chance with Nav Air. My contact at Nav Air told me they extended the position and I could reapply. This made me veryyyy happy. Hopefully I get that job (O: Well.. I'm off...dying in class

No comments:

Post a Comment