Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Senioritis

So I've realized how much I don't really care about school anymore. I originally wanted to get my Ph.D and am so glad that I'm not going for that goal anymore. It is my last semester and I only really have two classes. I used to be so motivated....a long long time ago(okay so maybe it was only like a year ago). I do homework the day its due. Skim the articles instead of "read" them.. the list can go on and on... Not to mention that I'm either on the knot or my blog. But isn't everyone? Anyways, even though I'm graduating with my Masters the sad truth is it probably won't help me get a job )O: Keeping my fingers crossed

2 comments:

  1. *Knottie vibes!* I'm not looking forward to job hunting after graduation either...seems like NO one is hiring....

    *sigh*

    But I'm sending positive thoughts yer way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you are SO going back for your PhD! School whore :P

    ReplyDelete