Friday, February 6, 2009

St. Louis Trip!!!

So I am about to leave this weekend to go spend time with one of my best friends (aka one of my sexy six bridesmaids lol) and I hate hate HATE flying.... I'm starting to get anxiety and I feel like watching CSI is probably not helping my cause. Anyways, I really hope I get to use this time to really relax. I stress out about the house and my roommates, school, Greg and his life, planning the wedding and dealing with some of the drama finding a new job and the list can go on. I do have alot on my plate and probably will get ulcers in this coming year if I don't chill out. I took this trip to get a mental break (O: and to have fun! On the bright side I did get super cute presents for my bridesmaids for an amazing deal!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited...

1 comment:

  1. *vibes for a safe, happy flight*

    I'm sure you'll be fine. Bring a great book or an mp3 player if ya have one :)

    ReplyDelete