Saturday, February 28, 2009

UPdates

Sooooo I have tons of updates! First off... I picked up MY DRESS today!!!!! I absolutely love it.. my mom came this weekend because Sunday is her birthday so it as been cool showing her everything I've been doing. She even came with me to book my florist and we are going to go see the country club tomorrow and meet the DJ!! As far as everything else.. meh... I haven't really been focusing on school which is bad but I'm definitely getting by. I have to finish my mid term by this Wednesday because Thursday... I'm off to the Georgia Mountains!!! So excited its my pseudo family going on vaca (: Also, I have updates about Nav Air. I had an interview this past week and I think it went really well (fingers crossed and knocked on wood and said a prayer) They've been emailing me back and telling me they'll be calling me soon. I'll let everyone know once I find out everything... This weekend was really fun too! I hung out with Ryan and Johnny and Jade. It was really fun they are such a trip! I am off to try to do more school stuff and stop this procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment